Xenotypes are the main antagonists for Override which consist of kaiju like creatures of various types.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Override: Mech City Brawl
- 3 Override 2: Super Mech League
- 4 Trivia
Summary[edit | edit source]
Xenotypes are massive Kaiju like creatures appearing in the Override games as the main antagonists.
They come in many different types each varying between many different species of Xenotype, they are separated by stages with the base forms of most of the Xenotypes being Stage 1 as they are weaker and mostly rely on swarming opponents.
Stage 2 is the Evolution Xenotypes which are more powerful versions of the Stage 1 Xenotypes that are much larger, faster, stronger and tougher than their lesser brethren.
Finally Stage 3 Xenotypes are extremely powerful Xenotypes that are always unique, they are the strongest of the strong and are fully capable of taking down the toughest of Mechs.
Override: Mech City Brawl[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
These are the Xenotypes appearing within the first installment of the Override franchise:
Normal/Stage 1 Xenotypes[edit | edit source]
- Fodder Xenotype
- Spitter Xenotype
- Support Xenotype
- Whip Xenotype
- Flying Xenotype
- Xenotype Nest
- Explosive Xenotype
- Striker Xenotype
- Tank Xenotype
Evolution/Stage 2 Xenotypes[edit | edit source]
Evolution Xenotypes are more powerful versions of Xenotypes and are more stronger and larger than their lesser brethren, they consist of:
- Fodder Evolution
- Spitter Evolution
- Support Evolution
- Whip Evolution
Boss/Stage 3 Xenotypes[edit | edit source]
Boss Xenotypes also known as Stage 3 Xenotypes appear exclusively in the Story Missions and are extremely powerful Xenotypes which consist of:
Override 2: Super Mech League[edit | edit source]
While the Xenotypes are confirmed to return in a mode called Xenoswarm many things are unknown at this time such as how many Xenotypes will return if any, if there will be any new Xenotypes introduced within this installment and if they will appear in anything outside of this specific mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yoshio when using Mirai during the Shrimp Xenotype boss fight will mention it as "another Stage 3 Xenotype" implying that the other Xenotype Bosses are Stage 3.
- This also implies that normal Xenotypes would be Stage 1 and the Evolution Xenotypes would be Stage 2.
- The Xenotypes as of now are completely unplayable.
- Xenotypes are confirmed to be coming into Override 2: Super Mech League as there is a Mode called Xenoswarm however as of now no specific Xenotypes are confirmed or have been shown
- Its also unknown as to whether or not they'll be exclusive to this mode or will make a comeback in the games story.